Wow! Hard to believe it’s been a year since this little party has been going! Thank you all so much for sharing your creativity with us each week. All Things Pretty would be nothing without the amazing bloggers who party with us! Stay tuned for a fun giveaway going live this Saturday to celebrate!
This week I made a dish that was actually served to me by an ex-boyfriend’s mom. A sweet lady and a sweet dish. Egg butter is a homemade buttery syrup with a delicious custard flavor.
Now let’s send the year out with a bang! What are you linking up?
Features Chosen By Leslie, Kathy, Chrissy
Please like Sparkles and a Stove, The Pearl Blog and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.
Latest posts by Kathy Penney (see all)
- 25 Ideas for Using a Rotisserie Chicken - October 21, 2014
- Easy Fanta Potion Punch - October 20, 2014
- Cake Boss Live Holiday Baking Event & Bakeware Giveaway - October 17, 2014